Depending on your business needs, the term document management will have different meanings : from a simple system which allows you to organize your information in a structured way based on a given naming convention to a system run by a work flow to manage huge volumes of documents with defined life cycle.
This is why we start by listening to what your specific needs FIRST.
Physically stored papers take up office space and information retrieval can be time consuming. With the advent of the Electronic Document Management System, we convert all your physical documents into a digital format. We scan your documents no matter the format and quantity and gives you the soft copy in PDF format.
SAIM Ltd has the capacity to scan up to 10,000 sheets per day and per scanner depending on scanner configuration and type of document.
How it works ?
- Conduct workshop with all stakeholders
- Set up document preparation team (SAIM & client where possible)
- Scanning using heavy duty scanners and Folder/ document separator recognition feature
- Image Quality control
- Indexation SAIM & client where applicable)
- Supervision & Dashboard
- Search tool
- Assistance in Form Design
Clients & Projects
- Statistics Mauritius – 2011 Housing and Population Census
- Statistics Mauritius – Household Survey 2011 & provision of a search tool
- Statistics Mauritius – Old Census reports scanning
- Omnicane – Bulk Scanning
- Civil Status Division – National Identity Card Project & provision of a search tool
- Mauritius Commercial Bank Limited – Bulk Scanning
LITE DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our Lite DMS takes its origin from our Bulk Scanning software. It is tailor-made to meet the needs of our customer. The DMS software is used to store, manage and track electronic documents. It thus enables full document flow control.
- Search functionality
- User access parameters
- Document security level set up
- Document life cycle
- Detailed activity log